10 February 2009

I'm a Diva


Haha, so I realize that the Diva cup might seem a little terrifying. I've read the instructions so I know that it's fold-able.

So. First impressions:

I got it in and cannot feel it. Awesome since I can totally feel tampons no matter what they say about how I'm not supposed to. This I really cannot feel.

It says you're supposed to be able to twist it...I'm not sure how anything like this can be twisted in my "vage" but I looked on their website and I got a tip for insertion. Basically, the idea is that it creates a suction between the rim and your vagina.


So far so good!

5 Remarks:

littlecalder said...

oo you can't feel it? awesome! i have that same issue with tampons. its not like i can specifically feel it, its more of a pressure thing...

Ms.Domestique said...

Nope, can't feel a darn thing. So far so good. We'll see how this continues.

The PettiCoat Pirate said...

oh girl, when I saw this post, I tried not to freak. I know it's great for the landfills, I feel guilt every month...but honestly...that cup freaks me out. I am so glad you are being the "guinea pig" for all of us chickens :) Truly...thank you, for sharing. I promise I am being open-minded.

Ms.Domestique said...

You know me! I'm always up for anything. I've been really interested to try it for about a year and one day I just decided to get it. I forgot to mention it comes with a bag to store it in and a lapel pin...that sold it for me. Laughs.

The PettiCoat Pirate said...

A lapel pin? That's histerical!

Post a Comment

I'm diggin' the lovin' keep it comin'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
 
Copyright © Ms. Domestique 2010