19 February 2009

I'm aware that I dropped off the planet. Work is killing me. 30+ hour weeks with school don't equate to much free-time.

First, I need to wrap up and lay to rest the darling diva cup experience. That's right Jake, you will no longer hear about it. :D


What I liked:
  • No gross trashcans that scream to those in your life that you are "on the rag." Also nothing your cats can embarrassingly pull from the trash. True story.
  • The thrill of being a little more eco-friendly.
  • Being able to walk around without constantly worrying about a pad. Example, not having to jump out of the shower and quickly put something on.
  • No rashes
  • Not having to change so frequently

What I wasn't so pleased with:
  • It takes a while to get used to. It's different, so it just takes some time.
  • If you're not comfortable with your girl bits this product won't work well for you. It's very hands on.

Ok, done. Go get one, you'll love it once you get used to it.

1 Remarks:

Tigergoose said...

lol. I want to take your advice and just get one, but I'm still scared. I don't like knowing it's there. Tampons seem to work for me, but I always have that toxic shock syndrome possibility in the back of my mind. Maybe one day....

Post a Comment

I'm diggin' the lovin' keep it comin'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
 
Copyright © Ms. Domestique 2010