20 April 2009

Where's the Zen?


So today I went for a run. Not for kicks, but because I was so anxious/freaking out about school that I literally had to wear my self out and clear my head. This end of the semester is going to kill me more than others have. I'm thankful that it's my last one!

My To-Do list for the next 19 days:
  • 2-4 page response for Bloodchild (I'm thinking it's going to be a 2 page response)
  • Presentation of my paper idea for Seminar class
  • 10 page paper for Seminar with critical sources
  • e-portfolio with written personal narrative for Seminar
  • finish manual for YMCA
  • present manual to community partner
  • finish Log for Business Writing
  • Do group review and tell the teacher I basically did everything
  • presentation about education in Frankenstein for my Humanities class
  • 3 page creative paper for my humanities class
  • 2 page final paper for humanities class
  • client project for Writing for the Web
  • 10 page web article for Writing for the Web



1 Remarks:

The PettiCoat Pirate said...

It freaks me out just to read that list...i need a cup of coffee.

Post a Comment

I'm diggin' the lovin' keep it comin'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
 
Copyright © Ms. Domestique 2010