25 April 2009

I want to be a Coffee Bean

A friend got a new blog and when I was typing in the url I misspelled it. In doing so, I chanced upon a little cheesy story that resonated with me, especially today. I couldn't copy and paste it so I have to link to the blog. I really enjoyed it. I had a very horrible day yesterday triggered by seeing a "haunt" at the library. Just a glance of this person brought back the nightmares I had for a good year after a bad living experience. Full force nightmares all night last night, but that's better than every night. Truth be told I'm still not right from it and I don't trust people very well anymore. I have only now just begun to go out in public and try to make new friends. Anyways, I'm not going into all that, but I'm refusing to be an egg...and I'm trying really hard to be coffee beans. Basically.


2 Remarks:

Jessica Bee said...

A new friend got a blog = A friend got a new blog?

I also want to be a coffee bean! And you're right about "especially today".

Ms.Domestique said...

Ugh! Let me change that. My brain is on autopilot. I've written 3 papers this week and it's getting to me.

Post a Comment

I'm diggin' the lovin' keep it comin'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
 
Copyright © Ms. Domestique 2010