29 April 2009

Asher Roth, you may love college...

But I sure as heck do not right now. Today I reached a breaking point, a new low, a freaking meltdown Today while meeting with a teacher I completely broke down crying over one critique about a thesis paragraph. I just couldn't deal with it and snapped a little. And of course I did this in front of my ultra-brilliant seminar teacher. This is actually a first in my college career. Then I could not stop the crying for the whole meeting! It was probably the most embarrassing moment of my life. And I've had some pretty embarrassing moments.


So instead of taking a nap that I needed (really should of cause I haven't been sleeping. Having nightmares where professors yell at me which is probably why I broke today) I went shopping, found some cuteness, went down a pants size, apparently. I was so bummed about today I couldn't even enjoy it. How messed up is that?

Just want to be done so that I can have my Steven. And really feeling to embarrassed to go to my seminar class tomorrow or to go to graduation. And my mom wonders why I didn't want to walk?

2 Remarks:

Tigergoose said...

Aw, everything will be okay! You're so close! You're doing great!!!

ps: sometimes it's sooo good to get out that cry

Ms.Domestique said...

Thanks darlin!

True that, sometimes a cry is awesome. Just wish it wasn't in front of a brilliant prof... So what are you doing for your b-day?

Post a Comment

I'm diggin' the lovin' keep it comin'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
 
Copyright © Ms. Domestique 2010