19 April 2009

Fabulous Weekend

My honey was able to surprise me with a visit this weekend. The distraction was much needed since I have 3 weeks left of school and no idea how I'm possibly going to get everything done.

The great thing about the weekendwas the weather! It was so great out! I love how Steven puts up with the kid in me. For instance, Saturday we got a cheap frisbee at the dollar tree and head to the park to throw the frisbee around, blow bubbles into the wind, pick flowers, and run around the baseball diamond. Then Saturday night we put up our new snazzy tent in my living room and "camped out" until Oliver got too rowdy and we decided to save the tent and take it down. However, it was awesome while it lasted!


0 Remarks:

Post a Comment

I'm diggin' the lovin' keep it comin'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
 
Copyright © Ms. Domestique 2010