29 April 2009

Coveting A Bookend? New Low.


As I walked into my Business Writting professor's office I was struck by 6 of these gorgeous bookends sparkling in her window. At which, I had to break her off mid-sentence with: "oh! I love your hoot-hoots! I mean...owls."

Thankfully, she then went on to talk about the glass company they came from: Blenko. Apparently, they're from the late 60's, and truth be told I'm in love with them. She said she has been trying to get rid of them (why, oh why, would you?) and that maybe she'd give me a set to thank me for all my hard work on this manual we've been working on. Oh...do not tease me! It feels weird to take graduation gifts from professors...but truth be told, I think I'd get over the awkwardness quickly once these gleaming gals made it to my bookcase...


1 Remarks:

Sarah Eve said...

Those are beyond perfect for you! I hope you get them :-)

Post a Comment

I'm diggin' the lovin' keep it comin'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
 
Copyright © Ms. Domestique 2010