13 March 2009

The Tough Get Going




I'm the only person I know who can pull off getting sick on her Spring Break. Things are finally looking up. Right now I feel the best I've felt since Wednesday (breathing is such a nice thing).

However, my nose has decided to drain one nostril at a time. So, just so you know, this photo was not staged. It hurts too much to blow my nose, so I'm just using the tissue to catch the flow. Yeah.

Thank goodness for my Trader Joe's recycled paper tissues I got in DC!

But, I think I might have also needed a tissue monster this week.


3 Remarks:

The PettiCoat Pirate said...

OMGoodnes, stupid me, I didn't even realize you had a cold! Please pick out a cutie and I will mail him out in the morning, seriously...go to the shop, I just posted like 7 new ones. Convo me thru etsy and let me know which one.

Oh, and congrats on making the Dean's List, you rock!

littlecalder said...

wow, took so long for this to load i almost forgot what i was going to say... laughs. but i love that pic. shoulda used a tampon! laughs.

Ms.Domestique said...

Windy: I love BlessU! I also hate that blogger fails to inform me of comments until days later!

Sony: I'll use a tampon the next time I have a nose bleed, laughs. Except...I gave all my tampons to the girls at work since I don't use them.

Post a Comment

I'm diggin' the lovin' keep it comin'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
 
Copyright © Ms. Domestique 2010