27 March 2009

More Good Human...I want to hang out with him.

Before I start my full day of paper writing, cleaning, possible grocery shopping, and just general excitement that Steven will arrive tonight I wanted to pass along an article from The Good Human about Low/No VOC paint.To see the article, click here! I really want to try to do this when I paint our new dwelling! I just hope that I can get the colors I want. I just hate the horrible smell of paint. It's normally so bad that I can't sleep or be in a room for quite some time. Plus, these new paints don't add to greenhouse gases and that's love.


1 Remarks:

Tigergoose said...

Nice! I HATE the fumes from paint...

Post a Comment

I'm diggin' the lovin' keep it comin'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
 
Copyright © Ms. Domestique 2010