30 March 2009

Too much?

Sometimes I think I might take my energy usage phobia a little too far. When I moved last June, I gave away my alarm clock because it used energy. I hate things that have to be plugged in. In fact, the only things that stay plugged in at my apartment are one or two lights and my powerstrip that is always off when not in use.However, since Steven accidentally kidnapped my phone and I won't get it back until Wednesday (Wednesday! I'm dying!) I had to go out and buy an alarm clock. Sigh. The crazy part is that I opened every box to see the power those things pull because they don't put it on the box for some reason. The end result was that they were all the same. I didn't want a battery powered one because they slowly get off time as they loose power and you only know when one morning when you're late for work. I ended up going with an alarm clock that lets you pick between 7 colors of display. Cause if I'm going to be paying for the dang thing I want to have purple numbers. Dang it!

PS- Happy 30th Birthday Norah Jones!


1 Remarks:

littlecalder said...

purple numbers, love it! sucks that you had to get one though. you can always return it when you get your phone on wednesday. :)

Post a Comment

I'm diggin' the lovin' keep it comin'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
 
Copyright © Ms. Domestique 2010