17 March 2009

Become an Enviro, we have Vegan Chocolate cake

I wish that my blog had more of a specific "genre" so that I could do a blog roll with all my favorite posts from other bloggers. However, my interests are way too varied, but I do like to pass along articles on other blogs that I dig. The Good Human has a great article today about why it isn't such a horrible thing to be an environmentalist. Check it out here.

Also, my new favorite word is ecogeek.

Oh! I read an interesting blog about toilet cloths and wanted to know the general reaction to that. Basically, it's like a reusable diaper only for toilet paper. I have my doubts. I can't even watch the girl in my seminar class blow her nose with a handkerchief without cringing a little...however, that might just be the way she goes about it and not actually the handkerchief. Either way, the handkerchief is something that I want to start trying. One more thing in my life that I can embroider with my initials.

And about the cake, my best friend does make some AMAZING vegan chocolate cake. Being vegan is not necessary to eat a piece of it...or you know...all of it. :D


1 Remarks:

littlecalder said...

toilet cloths... i dunno about all that now... that might be just a little hardcore..

i totally need to make that cake again for my birthday again. and perhaps for yours too!

Post a Comment

I'm diggin' the lovin' keep it comin'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
 
Copyright © Ms. Domestique 2010