02 March 2009

Sorry to Drop Off the Virtual Planet

I've got this Seminar class that's controlling my life right now and a job that I love too much and therefore work too much with my school schedule (30+ hours). Don't judge, laughs, I'm pulling the economy card. :D

However, next week is SPRING BREAK and I intend it to be the most glorious amount of time ever spent!

This weekend I'm traveling to the DC area to spend time with my "hubcap" (long story...he hated "hubs" even in quotes so now he's my "hubcap"). I mean, what do you want? ;)

Then the rest of my week will be well spent with sleep!

And I hope to reclaim my title as a rising internet socialite. Plans in the works people...plans.


1 Remarks:

Post a Comment

I'm diggin' the lovin' keep it comin'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
 
Copyright © Ms. Domestique 2010