18 March 2009

Baby Happies

I finally got to meet baby Lily (Lillian is her full name...and yes Windy, I might have swayed that decision :D). Lily is so perfect! I fell in love with her. The great thing was that I was SO happy for Amy. She's the first person of all my friends having kids that I'm super happy for because she is a really GREAT mom and she is doing such a great job! And Lily is equally good for her. Lily was super well cared for and chill and just wonderful (loved and happy). I in no way thought: I need to kidnap this child because they aren't being taken care of like other situations I've been in recently. I actually got to be happy for Ames and enjoy hanging out with Lily who has stolen my heart, I will admit that. Other friends just make me depressed cause I want to adopt their kids. Laughs, but seriously.


1 Remarks:

Sarah Eve said...

That's wonderful! I just found out my friends who have been trying for over a year are now pregnant! They're so ready. They even have the nursery all set up (granted it was before they were even pregnant but that tells you how ready they were for this). The baby is due in October.

I agree, it's so nice when you have friends in a good situation that are expecting a baby. Then you get to be happy for them instead of worried about the baby.

Post a Comment

I'm diggin' the lovin' keep it comin'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
 
Copyright © Ms. Domestique 2010