06 December 2008

Wounded in Battle



Tonight Steven and I had to give Oliver a bath. Because of his long hair, he tends to have...lingering...smells from the litterbox. If I had plants they would die from him walking by. After I washed his body we tried to wash his head and as I held him he freaked out (even though he normally likes water, I think he got it in his eye) and then he ripped into me through my sweater. It's super ouchies. Notice the bruise. I took these pictures right after it happened. Ouchies.

PS- I secretly love being pale.

2 Remarks:

littlecalder said...

OW!!

Sarah Eve said...

Ooo... he got you bad. And being pale rocks! Who needs a tan?

Post a Comment

I'm diggin' the lovin' keep it comin'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
 
Copyright © Ms. Domestique 2010