18 December 2008

Lovey Dovey Kiss Kiss


My pining for a tattoo finally culminated in two gorgeous doves on my wrists. I'm in love with them; although, it's hard to get used to having tattoos in such a visible place. I've ordered some extremely cute cuff bracelets to cover them with.

Tomorrow Steven graduates from college. I'm so excited for him! Tonight his amazing family rolled into town. His mother and I altered his robe (it was too small around the waist since robes are based on height not size. We added some side panels. Steven and Pat--his little brother--played with the cats. :D) Tomorrow my parents come into town...and the parental units meet for the first time. I'm very nervous about that and keeping my new tats covered. My Mother is not a fan of bod mods and my Dad was ok until I got more than him. Tomorrow will be interesting to say the least...kill me now, kthx.

My sister asked about my other tats a while ago so I'll catch everyone up on my previous tattoo endeavors.

1: My stars


2: My flowers




4 Remarks:

Anonymous said...

cool! i have actually considered getting a tattoo, but am too indecisive as to what i might want!

The PettiCoat Pirate said...

Good luck tomorrow, maybe Dad will wear a bow tie...I just love that.
Congrats to Steven!

Ms.Domestique said...

Haha! Sadly, no bow tie. I love them too. You know, he has a whole trunk of those things in the attic? He needs to wear them more. I need to learn how to tie a bow tie.

I had a Shakespeare teacher who wore a different bow tie every class for 15 weeks. He also caught himself on fire because he put his pipe in his pocket without putting it out all the way. Don't know why I went off on that tangent. Perhaps, because you're the only person I know who would understand bow tie humor.

The PettiCoat Pirate said...

You know, I've been thinking about that pic of your new tats and it really is a fantastic photo. I think you could sell prints of it, I even can see it on a t-shirt. I love the position of your hands and the nice detail of your skirt hem. It gives a feeling of "peace and hope", surrendering, openness.
Talk about going off on a tangent...obviously it has "spoken" to me ;)

Post a Comment

I'm diggin' the lovin' keep it comin'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
 
Copyright © Ms. Domestique 2010