31 December 2008

Relaxing Vacation

I'm sorry that my blog has been on vacation lately. I've had so much going on this past month that I don't know where to begin to recover from it. All these events have significantly taken from my blog time, so I offer my apologies.

Christmas was crazy. Since I work in retail that meant very long and strange hours. When the day arrived, Steven was here to celebrate the day with me. As you know, he tends to usurp all of my free-time, especially now that he lives in Northern Virginia. On Sunday night, my friend from London called and said she was in the states. Since I had Monday and Tuesday off from work I hopped in the car and made the 5 hour drive home to see her. I spent most of Monday with her, saw my mother for 30 minutes, slept, saw my best friend and her sister, shopped, hopped back in the car to make the drive back, stopped in Richmond to have dinner with my Dad and then got home at 10pm last night. So I'm exhausted!

I wish that I could dazzle you with news of fabulous New Year plans; however, I'm working today and tomorrow, so no plans.

Anyways, game back on here at Ms. Domestique. Yeehaw.

0 Remarks:

Post a Comment

I'm diggin' the lovin' keep it comin'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
 
Copyright © Ms. Domestique 2010