08 December 2008

Crafty list

Can I seriously be done with classes already? It is getting in the way of my fabulous craft and reading plans for the holidays.

Crati-dos:
  • Finish Steven's stocking complete with beading and pleating. Yes, pleating has made it's way into this project.
  • Sew the finishing touches on the zipper on my pencil-case that I started like 3 months ago.
  • Make polkadotted stuffed trees! I may be becoming a little obsessed with The Black Apple. On her latest blog post she had a fabulous stuffed tree sitting beside her advent calander. I'm not sure if she made it, but I love the idea of it. So I'm going to try my hand at it. Post to follow.
  • Make a doll.

Oh and read Dracula. I realized yesterday that I haven't read it yet. Nothing says Christmas like Gothic literature, right?


0 Remarks:

Post a Comment

I'm diggin' the lovin' keep it comin'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
 
Copyright © Ms. Domestique 2010