31 December 2008

O' Tannenbaum!

Before it gets too late, I need to post some pictures of my tree. Alas, I plan to take it down this week even though I feel I didn't get ample time to enjoy it.
I thought my tree turned out very "Dr. Seuss-esque" this year. The topper is just some spray I got from work last year when every thing went 90%. I just tied it together with some ribbon.

Here are some of my favorite ornaments from this year:
This is a fabulous ornament my sister made. It's available on her etsy, which you can reach on her blog: The Petticoat Pirate.
This is one of four huge red bulb ornaments I got for $1.50 at Lowes. Score.
This is probably my favorite Pier 1 ornament this year: my cute little moose.
This is my German pickle ornament. Sadly, I was the only one who could find it. Since I was also the one who put it on the tree I couldn't get a prize. Oh well.



2 Remarks:

The PettiCoat Pirate said...

I have the same topper, 2 actually, a pink one and a red one. They are so fun! I love the pic of your tree. Fruitzee stands out like a sore thumb, too cute.

Anonymous said...

I love your tree topper!

Post a Comment

I'm diggin' the lovin' keep it comin'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
 
Copyright © Ms. Domestique 2010