22 December 2008

Bummin' Holiday

I came to the realization tonight that I had not sent out all my Holiday cards. I sent out the ones to the parents during Thanksgiving break and I made Steven sign all the other cards. So I've had everything signed, thoughtful notes written, return address stickers adhered, and they've set here waiting to be addressed. The delay was caused by Steven, who has been promising to get the addresses of his friends for like a month.

So my apologies if you get your card late. I'm a bum who was busy trying to graduate in the Spring. However, you were, and are, always in my thoughts.


1 Remarks:

littlecalder said...

steven better get on those then! it's almost christmas! hehe.

Post a Comment

I'm diggin' the lovin' keep it comin'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
 
Copyright © Ms. Domestique 2010