10 December 2008

Plan Foiled

I've got this huge paper I'm supposed to be working on. Since it is the last paper I'll be writing for a month I'm having tons of trouble concentrating. I can procrastinate like no one you have ever met. In fact, I'm doing it right now. My big plan was to go across the street to Burger King and sit there and write without the distraction of internet and with the luxury of food right there. Well, it turns out they have absolutely no power outlets. The one I found didn't have power running to it. So alas, I'm back on campus. Once I get my quote from Lady Susan I swear up and down that I'm turning off the internet and writing. ALL DAY! I want to get this dumb thing done so that I can stress about my finals. Yay?


2 Remarks:

Caitlin said...

Hey, I was wondering if you would tell me how you get the abbreviated posts and the link to them. I really want to do that on some of mine, but I can't seem to figure it out!

Ms.Domestique said...

To be honest, Steven did it. However he just used some website tutorials. I'll ask him to send me a link. You have to do something to your code and then you have to make a post template under settings.

Post a Comment

I'm diggin' the lovin' keep it comin'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
 
Copyright © Ms. Domestique 2010