31 January 2009

Rant

  • I hate school. I've only had a one month break from school in the past year. 12 months of school is no fun.
  • All my homework assignments have been so high school--meaningless busy work that makes me just plain angry that I have to do just to get a good grade
  • None of my classes are particularly inspiring. I can't switch cause I just need something, anything, that qualifies so that I can graduate.
  • Work is killing me. I love my new promotion, really, I do, but 27 hours a week while taking a full load of classes is way too much.
168 hours in week
-27 for work
-57 for sleep
-10.5 for eating
-10 hour for actually being in class
-12 for the amount of time teachers expect you to do work for their classes
-3.5 hours I spend getting ready each week
-3.5 hours a week I spend walking and driving to class
-2 hours I spend commuting to work

That leaves 6 hours in a day that I actually have to get anything else done and that's usually homework.
  • I'm mad depressed cause Steven is 4 hours away and my best friend is 2 hours away.
  • Winter is the worst season there is because it is so dull and cold.
  • I'm sick of the cold. My skin is so dry it just hurts all the time
  • I have to declare that I'm not renewing my lease even though I have no place lined up to live and that's stressful.
Ugh, life just whomps right now.





1 Remarks:

littlecalder said...

well, just think, it's only 3 months and what, one, two weeks until you graduate! i only have one month minus one day! yay! oh crap....

Post a Comment

I'm diggin' the lovin' keep it comin'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
 
Copyright © Ms. Domestique 2010