29 January 2009

80 Year Old Moment OR Yay for Calcium!

So I totally just fell down in the shower. The water was too hot when I got in so I ran to the opposite side of the shower,
somehow I twirled, slipped, and down I went. My hip hit the side of the tub, but thankfully I landed in the tub and didn't fall out, grabbing the shower curtain and ripping the rod from the wall.

However...for the purposes of this blog I kind of wish I had landing soaking wet on the bathroom floor with my cats staring at me, wrapped in the shower curtain, and dodging the falling rod.

My hip is most likely going to develop an epic bruise. Pictures will follow.



1 Remarks:

Tigergoose said...

Ouch!! I haven't fallen yet, but ever since my surgeries I tend to lean to the right without the proper support. I ALMOST fall all the time. You're no older than the rest of us ;)

Post a Comment

I'm diggin' the lovin' keep it comin'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
 
Copyright © Ms. Domestique 2010