25 January 2009

BABY!


Facebook sucks sometimes. It's down at the most crucial of times.

I got this text from my colleague Lindsay:
Amy just called me she thinks her water broke! She is very excited and is going 2 call me with an update! Yay!

Now...how she "thinks" and doesn't know about that slip-and-slide situation, I'm not sure. SO I'm assuming that it did indeed break and that a healthy baby girl is on her way into the world...4/5 days late.

My predictions:

She has Amy's nose and that Amy changes the name from Lillian Marie to something completely different once she sees her.

* The picture is apparently a baby shower game called "my water broke" where you make baby ice-cubes. I'm normally opposed to all those cheesy baby shower games...but I'm intrigued by this one, laughs.


0 Remarks:

Post a Comment

I'm diggin' the lovin' keep it comin'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
 
Copyright © Ms. Domestique 2010