02 January 2011

One of my quirkiest habits has to do with picture frames.  I'll buy them and then sit them around or hang them up without my own pictures in them.  I guess I'm waiting for the perfect picture to be taken or to get so fed up with it that I take my own.  Not sure which.

About 6 months ago I bought 3, 16X20 frames for our stairs to put family photos in.  I've been wanting to get some professional ones taken, but Mr. S hasn't been too keen on that idea (one day I won't give him the choice).  Since he got me a new 35mm lens for christmas, I woke him up today informing him of his pending torture.

The results of what will be put in our 3 frames:



Us and our hobbies...now off to get them from Walgreens....

PS- Love my new lens!

0 Remarks:

Post a Comment

I'm diggin' the lovin' keep it comin'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
 
Copyright © Ms. Domestique 2010