25 January 2011

Aligner 1

Simply stated: I'm so in love with my Invisalign.  Best obscene amount of money ever spent, ya'll.

They don't hurt nearly as bad as metal braces did when they're moving your teeth.  In fact, they're down right comfy.

You can't tell I have them on unless you want to get close enough to kiss me...which I admit has been a problem for folks lately.  (Sorry...cheeky moment.)

For the most part they've cut out a lot of mindless snacking since I have to take them out to eat anything which has made me more mindful.  I've only been to the candy bowl at work once: props!

So before (sorry I didn't take proper pictures):


After 2 weeks:




Maybe it's all in my head, but I feel like I can already see a difference.  Don't ruin it for me if you can't. ;)

0 Remarks:

Post a Comment

I'm diggin' the lovin' keep it comin'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
 
Copyright © Ms. Domestique 2010