25 January 2011

Itchy

All day I've been in the mood to bloggity blog!  Isn't that the worst when you're a work and whistfully dreaming your job was to write on your blog for a living?  If I could make a living out of doing this I would so do that.

Lately, I've been feeling very inspired and DIY-ish.  Maybe I've been spending too much time on Etsy?  Mayhaps, but it feels good to get back into doing some crafts because once upon a time I was a very crafty lady (The Eagles Witchy Woman is now stuck in my head).

And I feel like some time might be freeing up in my schedule soon.  Why?  Simple: I failed as a woman and hired a cleaning lady.  Don't judge me!  Aside from my guilt, I'm really super excited for this change, since I have been beyond bogged down with house duties and I want some time to do something fun with my weekends and evenings besides clean. 

So, I'm hoping to give you a little pre-view of my amazing teeffers and brush off the cobwebs on one of my super-secret side project blogs.

Cheers and Spring fever to you all!

0 Remarks:

Post a Comment

I'm diggin' the lovin' keep it comin'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
 
Copyright © Ms. Domestique 2010