12 November 2010

Well it's almost 5 o'clock and I'm still at work...and it's Friday...that never happens.  Mostly my Fridays consist of me watching the clock tick slowly by, however, today was crazy-town.

Oh well, I at least got to try out a new restaurant today: Eggspectations.  Ever heard of it?  We have one near work and I got to go out with the office ladies to chow down.  Delicious.

Now I'm deciding if I should go to the gym even though I really don't want to go or make a trip to Petsmart because my baby-dog does not like his big-boy food.  He switched to Adult dogfood (Science diet=not cheap) and has thrown it up every time. My poor dog...and my poor carpets...and my poor wallet.

Can it be Thanksgiving break yet?  I need the reminder of all the things I'm thankful for.

0 Remarks:

Post a Comment

I'm diggin' the lovin' keep it comin'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
 
Copyright © Ms. Domestique 2010