13 December 2010

Post of Shame

I have been eating soooo horribly lately.  I'm sure a lot of it has been all the holiday crap since I've been to a party every weekend, but a lot of it has just been my willpower.

For instance (I'll tell you everything, so that it keeps me accountable), yesterday I had:

  1. A large latte with sugar-free syrup, that's ok
  2. My polkadots, which are a pretzel with a hersey kiss with an m&m melted into it...yeah, I had about 30 of those.  The sad part is that I made those to give to other people!  Not to mention all the broken ones I had to eat...and I had to finish the rest of the pretzels.
  3. Lunch, I can't even remember it, but I'm sure it was crap. Although, part of me hopes that I can't remember it because I didn't eat it.
  4. Dinner was TACO BELL!  The creme de la crap! 2 chalupas...do you know how many calories those things are?  Kill me.
  5. THEN!  Once I got home and I was laying in bed...about to go to sleep...I had a craving for cheese puffs...and my wonderful love got dressed and went out to buy me cheese puffs and I ate half a bag...a big bag!

When I went to bed last night I had every intention of just eating salad today...but no such luck.

  1. Breakfast (I'm ashamed to say) was low fat pringles and some gatorade.  This is nutrition?
  2. Lunch was chicken strips (not that bad)
  3. and I just ate half of a king sized hershey bar....

Oh, help! This is so not good.  Someone please kick my ass back into gear, so that I don't have to carry said ass around on a side-car attached to my fanny.

Seriously...

0 Remarks:

Post a Comment

I'm diggin' the lovin' keep it comin'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
 
Copyright © Ms. Domestique 2010