11 December 2010

National Tree Lighting

This past Thursday, S and I made it into the district for the tree lighting.  We left work at 2 since they started letting people in at 3.  I should mention the even didn't start until 5.

So after we had been standing still in freezing cold weather (literally) for 2 hours...we were frozen solid once the thing actually started.  We got to see Sarah Bareilles perform, which was great.

The best part of the evening was getting to see the President and the first family.  W00t!

So once they lit the tree I snapped some pictures and we made straight for an Italian restaurant on F street.

Here are some pictures for your holiday enjoyment.  I hope to torture the cats later this weekend for some pictures...remember, I do it out of love...

Cheers!






0 Remarks:

Post a Comment

I'm diggin' the lovin' keep it comin'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
 
Copyright © Ms. Domestique 2010