11 May 2011

This Is What 24 Looks Like

I've been envisioning taking this picture for a while and I finally had time to myself today to get out my camera.  I miss snapping photos, but it's a hobby I haven't really gotten to play around with lately.


What I really want to point out about this picture is my teeth.  I know I haven't posted a picture of my recent invisalign adventures, but that's because I'm almost done!  Almost done, as in, I might be ordering my retainer next Monday.  Cross your fingers for me!  I'll do a big reveal post, don't you worry.

We've canceled the cable, so I fully anticipate having more time for my projects and doing more things for me, which also happens to be the next focus for my detox challenge.

 So how are you "doing you?"

1 Remarks:

postgrad said...

You look great and very happy!! Have a good trip!

Post a Comment

I'm diggin' the lovin' keep it comin'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
 
Copyright © Ms. Domestique 2010