31 March 2011

Wishful Thinking

Do you ever have "If I was ever" moments?

I just had a good one.

If I was ever a teeny tiny person I would only wear vintage dresses I bought on Etsy.  It's almost a crime that all my tiny friends don't--an injustice, even!

Yes, just like the guidance counselor on Glee:

Exactly like that...

I should probably point out that I had this epiphany while eating blueberry chobani yogurt, cause I'm being a good girl and taking my lunches to work.  But, how come all you people who love this yogurt never told me the aftertaste is seriously the same as after you throw up?

Or is that just me? Maybe I'm fortunate enough to have blueberry chobani tasting bile.

0 Remarks:

Post a Comment

I'm diggin' the lovin' keep it comin'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
 
Copyright © Ms. Domestique 2010