11 February 2011

Oh Friday, thank you for your awesomeness!  I was ready for your arrival on Monday.

I'm so ready for the weekend.  It'll be the first weekend in a while that I haven't felt like dying, so I'm hoping to get a project or two out of the way.

I just ordered some vintage frames off of Etsy for my half bath, so I want to get those up.  I'll give you some pictures, don't worry.

My kitchen has been a wreck for a few weeks because I need to put up my backsplash, change the light fixture, and paint.  I've had all the supplies in boxes in the dining area.  If I can at least do the backsplash and get Mr. S to change out the light, I'll call this weekend a success.  Do you know any kids I can pay to paint my kitchen?  I'm so over painting because I've done a 3rd of the house by myself.  Mercy!

And if I'm able to be ultra persuasive, maybe I can get Mr. S to go to Crate and Barrell with me and get a sleeper sectional for the basement...(don't hold your breath for this one).

It's still freezing here, but I've got the urge to get to gardening.  I have to wait, but maybe I can plan out some landscaping in the back yard and get a budget together.

And last of all I have to tidy up so that the cleaning lady can clean on Monday.  Did I mention that I'm in love with her?  Really...best investment in "us" we've ever made.

Happy Friday, all!

0 Remarks:

Post a Comment

I'm diggin' the lovin' keep it comin'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
 
Copyright © Ms. Domestique 2010