27 April 2010

Special Find


I was stalking my friend Caitlin's blog and happened upon a little gem of a blog that I'm completely nuts about: Married to the Military. Her layout is flawless, her writing style is charming, and her three kids are so freakin' adorable!

It's great to see how much care she puts into motherhood and refreshing to read her posts about trying to balance it all. We're both balancing different things, but I still want my house to look nice at the end of the day and to be with the ones I love just as much as she does.

In fact I would love to have kids and just take beautiful pictures of them all day. Oh mercy, that's a dream in and of itself. Very cute and I'll definitely be following...and possibly re-doing things around here.

Feels good to be blogging again, ya'll. Feels dang good. 

1 Remarks:

Caitlin said...

I love her blog so much! I don't know her at all, but I somehow stumbled across her blog one day and now I read it all the time! I think she's so beautiful and her kids are SOOOO cute!

Post a Comment

I'm diggin' the lovin' keep it comin'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
 
Copyright © Ms. Domestique 2010