26 April 2010

My 23rd Birthday

It's really hard to believe that my birthday is in 15 days, at which time, I will be 23. 23 is such an odd birthday. I mean, you don't get the hype of 21 or the satisfaction of 25, so you're just kind of stuck.

I'm constantly having to remind myself that I'm 22. I don't look or act like a 22 y.o., but Steven and I aren't like our peers and I really love that about us. We've finished college, gotten a house, and made it through a year of living together (gee whiz, I can't believe it). After a year with my Steven, I have to say that now that I know all this little habits I love him more than I did. Not only have we accomplished all that, we have great jobs where we just keep moving up. We're definitely a power couple.

So what do I want for my birthday? I really want to quit my second job. Working so much has definitely taken away from my Steven time and has totally contributed to a messy house! My house projects take 4 times the amount of time to get done and I really miss the accomplishment of getting things done. I tried to hire a cleaning service, but I didn't even have time to schedule an appointment with them and I tried 2 different times! You know you're too busy when you can't even find time to hire someone to help you stay that busy with out a lot of stress. Of course working would be the way I paid for the cleaning service, but if I didn't work so much I'd be able to clean it myself.

It's a catch 22...or make that a catch 23.


0 Remarks:

Post a Comment

I'm diggin' the lovin' keep it comin'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
 
Copyright © Ms. Domestique 2010