03 November 2008

Vote! Vote! Vote!

(Elvgren, my favorite pin-up artist)

Tomorrow is election day and then I promise that I will leave you alone about voting for four years. Get up early and get voting, love doves. I don't want to hear any excuses that you forgot or that something came up. I will tolerate no excuses (:D). That might be a little harsh, but this is important.

I'm expecting a landslide for my candidate (day before the election and I'm finally allowing myself to feel slightly cocky...if he doesn't win I can always move to Europe), so tomorrow will be like Christmas eve where I won't sleep and I'll just have news shows playing constantly on my computer. It's like football for the socially minded. Steven has called the Electoral votes Obama 345, McCain 193. Elections are a fantasy league for peaceniks and dorks...of those two options I am both.

Since I've kept pretty neutral about all this, while really being very passionate about something and following every news-story and watching every debate and every speech since the Democratic primary (and I'm talking first Democratic debate between the like 8 original people running to be the Democratic candidate), please allow me one single remark of pure bias and extreme love: GOBAMA!

2 Remarks:

littlecalder said...

woo! i'm so excited, i'm going to get up early, and then walk to my polling place, its only a mile away! and then i'm going to be glues to the tv tomorrow night, might make some popcorn, and make an evening of it, hehe. gobama!

Anonymous said...

i just stood in line for two hours before going to work to vote! i was outside in the drizzle for half of the time! popcorn and news tonight is a great idea!!! yeah change :D

Post a Comment

I'm diggin' the lovin' keep it comin'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
 
Copyright © Ms. Domestique 2010