27 November 2008

I am Marianne Dashwood!


Take the Quiz here!


Every time I take an Austen heroine quiz I get a different character. I guess it all depends on how the wind blows. It is also fitting since I really don't have a favorite. I do have my least favorites. Hands down, I do not like Fanny Price, followed by Emma, and then Catherine Morland. However, those novels have other characters that redeem it for me...except maybe Mansfield Park. I do love the fact that Mrs. Norris in Harry Potter is a tribute to Mrs. Norris in Mansfield. Little trivia fact for you if you're ever on Jeopardy or something.

I spent my Thanksgiving evening watching Persuasion; I can't get enough of that movie. Captain Wentworth's letter gets me every single time.

Anyways, take the Austen quiz (even if you've never read a word of her) and let me know who you got so that I can play at Elizabeth Bennet and judge you and then through self discovery learn that there is more to people than meets the eye.


1 Remarks:

Anonymous said...

nice quiz, i had a feeling that i'd be elinor!

"You are Elinor Dashwood of Sense & Sensibility! You are practical, circumspect, and discreet. Though you are tremendously sensible and allow your head to rule, you have a deep, emotional side that few people often see."

Post a Comment

I'm diggin' the lovin' keep it comin'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
 
Copyright © Ms. Domestique 2010