22 April 2008

Decor Galore


Lately, I've been obsessed with home organization magazines, a la Real Simple, and Home and Garden. I guess it's because I'm so pumped to move into my own space.

I came across a really neat and cheap DIY project for wall decorations on RealSimple.com. The concept is really easy, covering frames like you generally would when you're making a canvas for a painting. Only, instead of using boring canvas you get to use glamorous prints from the fabric store.

However, I'm having some trouble finding the pre-made frames. I struck out at Michaels when I went to go look last night. All is not lost! I've been assured that they are available at the local art supply store, Mish Mish. I just have to find time to get down there... Blacksburg parking is such a pain on Main St..

I've got more then a month to find the materials, but my staple gun is just itching for some action after I had to fix my mattress. My boyfriend and I broke the box-spring...

Tres Oops!

0 Remarks:

Post a Comment

I'm diggin' the lovin' keep it comin'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
 
Copyright © Ms. Domestique 2010