01 June 2011

Invisalign Reveal Day!

It's finally that time.  The time for the big Invisalign reveal!  Today I ordered my retainer and I got all of my little nubs taken off.  I'll still have to wear the retainer 24/7 for the next 3 months until I gradually wean myself to wearing them just at night, but I'm so amazingly/ecstatically/genuinely/in-awe happy with the results.

Once again, if you're thinking about doing something to fix your smile, I 100% recommend Invisalign and you can know I mean every word because no one is paying me to say that.  You're welcome for the free, word-of-mouth advertising Invisalign.  If you wish to pay me that would be aces!

I wanted to find you a really good "before" picture, but I realized that I haven't smiled full-on in a photo in a very long time, years even. Thanks to facebook I can literally track that.  There were an alarming amount of duck-lip pictures that made it to profile status, though.  I might need therapy.

This is the best/worst one I could find, which was taken right before my graduation 2 years ago:

Photo compliments of Lady Di.
Um...hello, Snaggle-Tooth and Roller-Coaster Bottom Teeth.  What's up?

Please, let me introduce you to Ms. Sexy-Straight and Gradual Slope.  They're new to the neighborhood.


Lovely, right!  I like Ms. Sexy-Straight and her sister Gradual Slope.  They can come to my house to party any time.  I also think my teeth are whiter...maybe that's all in my head, but I'll take it.  I've been using a little trick I picked up from one of the challenge participants about adding baking soda to my toothpaste. It doesn't taste that great, but I'm excited to see how it works.

Here's the side-by-side before and after:



Well thanks for sitting through that. 

If I happen to see you and I take out my aligners to show you, please don't think I'm too weird.  I'm just excited.


3 Remarks:

Caitlin said...

Oh my wow! You look fantastic! I'm sure that just makes you feel SO much more confident too! I love it.

Sonja said...

i'd be disappointed if you didn't immediately pop them out to show me! lookin' nice, ma'am! ;D

LakeGirl said...

Congratulations! Your teeth look awesome. I am amazed how Invisilign works. AFter enduring years of metal braces myself and going with 3 kids to years of orthodontic appointments - I am amazed, simply amazed. Keep smiling!

Post a Comment

I'm diggin' the lovin' keep it comin'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
 
Copyright © Ms. Domestique 2010