24 May 2009

Pandora is Freaky

I listen to pandora.com all the time. I just had it on my Jack Johnson station and a song came on that threw me back to childhood. The song was "Send Me on My Way" by Rusted Root. Here is a link to youtube so you can hear it: Click here for tuneage Ever heard it? I couldn't place it, but I knew that I had listened to this in one of my favorite kid's movies. I just couldn't place it and it was bugging me, as I'm usually very good at music trivia.

For a second, I thought it was "Parent Trap" but when I googled it the answer came up as "Matilda." Gosh I loved that movie growing up! I pretty much love anything where people suddenly get powers...thus my obsession with Marvel comics (e.g. the X-Men) and Heroes...sigh. I'm waiting for my power to manifest. Any day now. Laughs. I loved Matilda especially because she was such a bookworm! I wish I lived close enough to take a red wagon to the library. I might have to break out Matilda the first night we're in the new house.

I know my blog has been so blah lately. I apologize. It's because my camera battery has died and I've packed the charger. So...I cannot post pictures of the packing process. Packing isn't that interesting, really, it's mostly messy and I'm forever amazed at how much stuff I've accumulated at the age of 22. In a few more years I think it will be near impossible for me to move anywhere peacefully. Maybe I should start saving now for the moving company I'm going to have to hire. Ha!

I hope that the start to everyone's summer is going well! I promise to get some interesting blogging going once I have infinite craft and house projects to work on. Speaking of craft projects, my sister has added some clever little tree plushies to her Etsy that I'm really jamming on. The flower one named Woodzen is a personal favorite. I almost think an Elwood might be in order? ;) (inside story) Go check um out! I was fortunate enough to get an Owl as a graduation present. I've been drooling over them forever and now I have one of my own. I'm going to put it in my sewing room for inspiration when I move.

0 Remarks:

Post a Comment

I'm diggin' the lovin' keep it comin'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
 
Copyright © Ms. Domestique 2010