11 May 2009

My Birthday!

Today is my 22nd birthday and it has gone surprisingly well! A lot of you know my horrible history with birthdays; however, this one was probably the best birthday I've ever had.

What produced this magic? I forgot that I was even having a birthday, all I asked for was a key ring because I needed a new one, and I had my honey with me for a whole weekend of celebrations.

Because I forgot about my birthday I wasn't stressed out about it, as is my custom. I wasn't expecting a lot so I ended up getting blown away.

Steven was so great. Saturday we went out to run errands and get breakfast at IHOP. Our breakfast ended up being free since they messed it up (score). I went to work, and Saturday night we saw the new Wolverine movie. I loved it! X-men was probably my favorite thing growing up. Steven got to learn a deep dark secret from my past: I was a marvel fan-girl and still secretly am. Sunday, Steven woke me up with a handmade breakfast of wholegrain, fresh blueberry pancakes, eggs, and birthday muffins with "22" candles. He's the best! (picture soon)

And now on to pictures of the birthday loot from Steven:


Snuggie as a gag gift, but I'm totally going to use it. It also came with a free book-light. :DPride and Prejudice and Zombies! I've been stoked for this book release for months! My friend Di got it for her birthday a week ago, so I was stoked to find Steven had gotten it for me. I'm currently doing my annual read of the original Pride and Prejudice, so starting this will have to wait because I don't want to read it before I go to bed, just in case it's scary.

The shower caddy from Bed, Bath, and Beyond that I've been obsessing about for a year. I know, it's just a shower caddy, but it is amazing and I wanted it for our house that we don't have yet. Can't have our shampoos unorganized when they merge.

The mac-daddy of a gift: my new pink blackberry! I love this thing so much. I had to get a new phone number, so message me on facebook and I'll send it to you. (Don't mind of all my moving boxes in the photo.) It's also very exciting because it's on Steven's phone plan (it's true love when you share phone plans :D) and my e-mail address they set up on the phone starts with "king." I might have actually been more excited about that then the phone. Maybe.

I also got the key ring I asked for and my best friend got me an amazing Andy Warhol Banana bag. It's amazing! I've been wanting one for years.

So all and all, an amazing, amazing birthday weekend.


2 Remarks:

The PettiCoat Pirate said...

T and I just saw that P&P Zombie book and I said, "Amanda would freak if we got that for her". I love that you wanted it and that you got it. We chickened out.

I'm so glad to hear that you had such a fun B-day!

Sarah Eve said...

Yay! Welcome to 22! I'm glad the celebrations of the event went fabulously well :-)

Post a Comment

I'm diggin' the lovin' keep it comin'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
 
Copyright © Ms. Domestique 2010