31 January 2008

I'm all for the Glamorous...but what is the flossy-flossy?

Lunch today was oh so lovely. Fruit cup, I went with the smaller cup cause I didn't want to raise my blood sugar too much with all the fruit that doesn't have the fiber via skins. And I had a little salad instead of the big one, cause I didn't want to have raspberry vin. again and I also didn't want to use a whole thing of dressing that wasn't low fat. Cause I know I would have if I had eaten a large salad. But....as good as the food was, and as guilt-free as I feel, and as clean as I feel. I'm still not full...so I'm in the library working on homework because it is too cold for a walk. Then I will be ready for a snack before or after my Shakespeare class.

I'm also trying to limit myself to only 3 servings of milk a day, that includes cheese. I do love my cheese. So far I'm up to 1.5-2 servings. Had a cheese stick and there was some cheese on my salad, however, I'm not sure if the amount of cheese on there constitutes a serving size...

I've got my water bottle with me...I know my bladder is going to rebel pretty soon, cause water goes right through me. But water has more nutrients then a diet coke, and it carries impurities out of the body...while diet coke makes me bloat and burp.

I'm already using stuff from my Food and Nutrition class...very cool. I <3 applied learning.

Now...if only I could apply Hamlet...

0 Remarks:

Post a Comment

I'm diggin' the lovin' keep it comin'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
 
Copyright © Ms. Domestique 2010