31 January 2008

I hate salads


...but I ate a really big one today. Caesar salad, with 70 cal raspberry vin. I wish the Au bon Pain at my school had more choices of low fat dressings, or more salads that are meat-free. I should start packing my lunch. Maybe I'll pick up some carrot sticks and my own dressing...I'm thinking low fat...blue cheese? Caesar? I topped off the salad with a banana. I was still hungry so I got a latte and went for a walk around campus. About 1.5 miles between classes isn't bad. Not bad at all. I did crunches tonight for the first time in a while too. All things I've done before, but I'm proud that I did them again.

I really wish it wasn't 40 degrees while trying to take a walk, but I guess it made me walk faster. I don't know how I feel about breaking into a sweat in my peacoat though. Laughs.

Cannot wait for Spring.

1 Remarks:

littlecalder said...

packing your lunch is definitely the way to go! convert, convert! laughs. it takes a little forethought at the store, but takes maybe 10 min? to actually put together. i've started putting some things together the night before, you know, that won't get soggy or anything, and that makes it even faster in the morning! its nice too, cause you know exactly what you're getting.

Post a Comment

I'm diggin' the lovin' keep it comin'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
 
Copyright © Ms. Domestique 2010